Payday Lending Robbery
In St. louis, the police are currently searching for a couple who robbed the Missouri Payday Loans in St. Charles. A little after 2 o'clock in the afternoon, the couple arrived at the payday loan store and demanded money while holding up the payday loan attendent. The woman was carrying a black automatic handgun. WHile she was holding up the clerk, the man retrieved the payday loan money before bolting out of the store. The exact amount stolen has not yet been released. The couple then fled the scene of the crime in a cargo styled white van. The woman appeared to be in her mid 20s and stood at a height of 5'8. The man also was described as being in his mid 20s with a hefty build from 180 to 200 pounds. They are both African American. Fortunately, no one was hurt during the robbery assault.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour