Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
In an effort to cap the online cash advance interest rates in the state of South Dakota has failed today. Not one but two different bills were shut down by legislators which allows payday lending in the state to continue without any harsh limitations. The first bill in question would have limited all South Dakota online cash advances, payday loans and title lenders from charging an interest rate of more than 36 percent. The second bill would have upped the licensing fee from the current $1000 to $5000. In addition, lenders would have also been banned from using less than sophisticated manners to collect loans such as verbal threats, violence, publishing the names of people who have defaulted on their loans and constant calling. Payday loans and cash advances are small sums of money which are borrowed and paid back upon one's next paycheck. In the state of South Dakota, one cannot take out a cash advance that exceeds $500. Rolling over the loan is allowed according to the state payday loan laws. Online cash advances in South Dakota are a valuable tool for many who cannot traditionally receive a loan. If these bills were passed, most if not all of the online cash lenders would have to close their doors permanently.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour