Mississippi Payday Loan News
The State of Mississippi is going through debates in legislation regarding Mississippi payday loans and cash advances. Online cash advance are commonly known as payday loans. These are short term advances given in cash to borrowers who need fast cash. Once you are granted the loan, you will have approximately two weeks to pay the loan back. Payday lenders have had some negative press but they are generally an excellent source for when you need convenient, fast cash. If you can't get an extended line of credit or a loan from the bank, then a cash advance is your answer. Only payday lenders who are not licensed and who are not restricted by state laws can often take advantage of payday loan borrowers. Those who are guided by laws and licensed, will help borrowers in their time of needs. High interest rates are normally the downside to taking out a payday loan. However, paying $15 on a $100 loan is much better than having to pay a $40 late payment fee which will also lower your credit score if you do not pay your credit bills on time. The debate in the Mississippi legislation is regarding whether or not the state law that permits payday loan lending should continue. Payday lending and cash advances begin to legally operate in 1998 and have so far stayed in business. The religious community is one party which are adhemently against payday loans. Currently, the Mississippi cash advance laws are set with a capped interest rate of 36 percent. Don Robinson, the President of Financial Services Centers of Mississippi blames banks for having high interest and unfair fees such as overdraft fees. Regardless, if the Mississippi payday loan law is not renewed, then the residents of Mississippi will be losing a very valuable service.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour