Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
If you are living in Mississippi and find yourself with a short cash flow from time to time, you might be interested in learning more about Mississippi cash advances. These cash advances are small sums of money that are loaned to a borrower over a short period of time, typically two weeks. Interest is paid on these loans at a higher rate because the loan is unsecured and given out to people with bad credit. However, even though the interest is higher, it is still better than defaulting on a credit card payment and ruining or continuing to ruin your credit. Online cash advances are generally used in emergency situations. Such situations include personal matters, auto repairs and medical bills. They should not be used for a way to get a little extra cash when you don't need it. Each state has different laws which regulate payday loan and online cash distribution in the state. Even if you are a resident of another state, you might find that cash advances offered in Mississippi might be more desirable then the ones offered in your own state. You may be able to take advantage of a lower interest rate or a better repayment plan. Here are some key facts that you should know about Mississippi payday loans:
- The annual percentage rate or APR in Mississippi is 572 percent.
- The interest rate is capped at 18 percent for a $400 loan.
- Loans cannot exceed $400.
- For an additional fee, you can wait up to 30 days to pay back the online cash advance rather than the normal two week payment period.
- As a borrower, you must have proper photo identification for when you take out a loan.
- There are no roll over loans permitted.
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour