Can You Receive a Payday Loan While On Benefits?
Most payday lenders advertise that you can receive a payday loan easily if you have sufficient income in adddition to the other major requirements. However, what many lenders leave out of advertising is that many do allow people on benefits to apply for an online cash advance. As long as you can prove that you have a steady income of benefits then you will definitely be approved for a payday loan.
You never know when a financial situation will arise where you need more money. If you are on benefits, you know that you cannot just work the extra hours. When you need cash fast, you can receive a payday loan even if you are receiving benefits. The government normally provides these benefits without the consideration that unforeseen expenses may occur. When they do, the person receiving the benefits is unable to pay for these unexpected costs.
Payday loans are one of the only options available for people who are on benefits as traditional banks will often turn these people down. Payday loans are unsecured loans that do not need any collateral such as putting up your car or home to take out. You can take out anywhere from $100 to $2000 which needs to be paid back in typically 14 days plus interest. The interest rate is normally higher than a loan from a traditional source but this is due to the fact that it is unsecured. You are elegible for a payday loan while receiving benefits. Even if your credit score is poor, you can still apply.
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour