What's More Expensive Bank Charges or Online Cash Advances?
Some people are weary of taking out online cash advances. Because of some negative press, some view these short term cash advances as an unacceptable way to pay their bills. However, cash advances are one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to pay your unexpected expenses when you are tight on cash. Whether you went out a few more times then you should have, went on a shopping spree or got stuck with a flat tire, at the end of the month you are going to have a hefty bill to pay which you might not have budgeted into your monthly expenses. Since you might not think that a cash advance is an appropriate method to pay back your bills, you end up waiting for your paycheck to come to pay your bills. Since your paycheck comes a week after you have to pay your bills, you are going to get slammed with incredibly high banking charges. So what's more expensive; banking charges or online cash advances? You might be surprised to learn the outcome. In most cases, you will pay more on banking fees then you will from taking out a cash advance. For example, you will be charged 150 pounds as an overdraft fee if you are 400 pounds over your limit. If you borrow 400 pounds from an online cash advance lender, you will only pay about 15 pounds on average in interest. Either way you have to pay extra than if you had the cash waiting in your bank account but when your cash flow is tight, how much more do you want to pay, 150 pounds or 15 pounds? Unauthorized overdraft fees can be extremely costly. If you are accustomed to doing so, taking out a payday loan or cash advance may be a better financial option because you will end up paying much less.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour