How to Avoid Unreliable Payday Loans
Payday lending can be an excellent way to pay your bills on time and responsibly. When you have an unexpected expense, payday lenders allow you to quickly receive funds to payyour unforseen bills on time. However, there are many individuals who choose the wrong payday lender and end up paying severe consequences. When you decide to take out a payday loan, you need to make sure that you do not get caught up in the whirlwind of unreliable payday loans. Here are some great payday loan tips to avoid being scammed.
- Your Payday Loan lender should be marked with the CFSA seal. This seal verifies that you are working with a verified payday loan lender. CFSA stands for Community Financial Services Association and was established in order to regulate the payday loan industry. Lenders who have the CFSA seal of approval use the best payday lending practices which make borrowers feel comfortable.
- Do not use 3rd party payday lenders. 3rd party payday lenders will accept your application with confidential information and resend this information to other lending companies. Although this cuts down the work for you because you will no longer have to individually send out payday loan applications, you cannot be sure who the third party is giving or selling your personal information to. If you want your information to remain confidential, then you should consider avoid using 3rd party payday lenders.
- Do not send in multiple applications. There are two reasons why multiple applications should not be sent in. The first reason is that your loan application will not have more chances to be approved regardless of how many lenders you send it to. The other reason is that application fees will add up over time. It is better to send in your application to fewer payday loan lenders.
- Reliable lenders have a physical address and a working phone number. You should look for a physical address and verify it. You should also call to make sure that the know number works and that there is someone who can contact you.
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour