Cash Advances in Illinois
Cash advances are a great way to get quick cash. Many people go online for an online cash advance. No matter where you are, you should know the exact cash advance laws for your state. Cash advances in Illinois is not the same as a cash advance in Colorado or a Nebraska payday loan. Illinois has strict laws that have been put in place to protect people from predatory lending. The first law that you should know is that you can only be charged 15 percent on the first $100 and then only 10 dollars of interest on every one hundred dollars after that. You cannot be charged more than $35 in finance charges per payday loan. For an Illinois payday loan, you can rollover the loan but you cannot be given a rollover loan that amounts to more than 20 percent of your monthly income. There are also some additional regulations that have been put in place to protect borrowers from predatory rollover loans. Cash advances should only be used in the case of an emergency expense such as paying doctors and dentists bills, tuition and credit card bills. These are not for long term use but for short term. Cash advances are a great way to pay off these emergency expenses but make sure that you take out an amount that you can pay back.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour