Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
A good question to ask is whether or not you can receive a cash advance if you are self employed. You have broken away from the main stream of employment and have become self sufficient. The only problem is that even people who are independent can also have money problems. Whether you had a bad quarter or you need some extra cash for personal or business reasons, a cash advance might be a great option for you. But since you are self employed you might be wondering if you fulfill the basic requirements needed to be approved for a short term cash advance. The basic Requirements: For an online cash advance or payday loan it is necessary that you are at least 18 years old. You must have an active checking account and in some cases you can also use an active savings account. Before, you could only use a checking account. You can even use your business's banking account if the loan will be used specifically for your business. You also have to show a record that you are making an income. Most cash advance lenders prefer pay stubs but as long as you can show that you make a monthly income, you will be approved of a self employed cash advance. The Uses of a Cash Advance for the Self Employed As a self employed individual, you can use a cash advance for many reasons. You may have some personal debts to pay off including credit cards. You may use this money to pay off a fraction of your rent or any other type of unforeseen expense that you are facing to pay at this moment. You can also use a cash advance for your small business needs such as purchasing office supplies like a new computer, a printer, ink, paper, etc. Banks Versus Payday Loans You might not be qualified for a bank loan because the amount that you need is so small that a bank will not consider it. It is hard for a bank to approve a small loan for $500 but you won't have that problem with a cash advance lender. Also, if you have bad credit you may be unable to apply for it anyway. With a cash advance you will not have these problems. You can easily take one out as long as you satisfy the requirements.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour