Can I be Arrested For Not Paying Back my Payday Loan?
Many people are hesitant when it comes to paying back a payday loan because they believe that they may go to jail. In most cases, you will not be criminally charged for not paying back your payday loan. Law officials have seen the worst of payday lending where many consumers have been taken advantage of. For this reason, there are many lawmakers who have created laws which protect borrowers from being criminally charged and in some cases, it is the payday lenders who have to wonder if they will find themselves behind bars for poor payday lending practices. A payday loan is a short term loan which is used for short term financial crisis. For example, if you do not have the funds to pay back your credit card bill on time, you can take out a payday loan to pay back your credit card on time and then when your paycheck comes, you can simply pay back your payday loan. Online cash advance should only be used for unexpected expenses and you should only take out an amount that you know that you can payback along with interest. There is one way that you might land yourself in the slammer. If the payday lender company files a civil judgement against you, you will have to go to court. If you do not show up at court then an arrest warrant may be out for you. So if you want to avoid a legal mess always be sure that you can pay back what you take out, always. This will alleviate you from future headaches. If you cannot pay back the loan, speak with the lender to come up with a repayment plan. If this option fails then make sure that you are at court when you are summoned or else you could end up in jail.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour