Texas Kicks Out Oklahoma Payday Lender
When it comes to Texas' state laws regarding payday lending, surrounding states beware. The Texas state government will not let their citizens be targets of payday lenders or their slick antics as seen with this Oklahoma based payday lending firm. The state of Texas sued a payday lending firm in Oklahoma for allegedly stating that it was a government agency in a mailing ad. The district attorney of Texas, Greg Abbott sprang into action placing a temporary restraining order against the Federal Cash Advance of Oklahoma LLC and the violator, Patrick D. "Dylan" White. This business also has alias names such as Fed Cash, Cash Service Center, CASHMAX and TOPCASH. The alleged are accused of sending pieces of mail which fraudulently have clerk signatures forged and forged seals of the Dallas County and state of Texas. Although White claims that this payday loan lawsuit is a non issue and that he had not even been served with a Lawsuit, the attorney general has a clearly different story. He will be seeking fines of up to $20,000 per violation that White and his company allegedly committed.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour