New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
Lawmakers in Texas are now considering to create more restrictions on online cash advances and payday loan laws. Some companies are charging outrageous interest rates for these short term cash loans which many view to be unfair. The Business and Commerce Committee in the Texas Senate will be heard today. Online cash advances are a convenient way to take out money quickly without having to go through a hassle. Texas payday loans can be taken out by completing a short online application and then waiting to be approved. Once approved, the loan will be directly deposited into your checking account. In approximately two weeks or when your next pay check comes in, you will be expected to pay the loan back plus interest. There are some critics who say that the high interest rates are creating a cycle of debt for the users while others say that having this option is a good safety for anyone who runs into immediate cash flow problems. If this bill succeeds then cash advance companies will be forced out of business. This means bad news for many people, especially the 7800 people that these companies employ. For many people, taking out an online cash advance can be the least expensive option for most, especially to those who do not have access to banks or credit unions for immediate cash or credit. Previous bills to restrict Texas cash advances have entered into the Senate but were unsuccessful each time. The last time this occurred was about 2 years ago. Irresponsible lending has become a problem in the last few years yet this is not a reason to abolish the practice all together.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour