New Bill Affects Missouri Payday Lending
A new bill on Missouri online cash advances and payday loans has been prepared by a House Group which will be ready to be presented at a public hearing in the near future. This Missouri payday loan bill will have a major impact on the online cash advance community which uses cash advances and payday loans as a way to pay off short term expenses. An online cash advance is a short term loan which is paid back with interest in a period of approximately two weeks. These types of loans are excellent for people who are unable to take out cash from other lending providers because of their bad credit or for people who need cash instantly. The bill that will be presented will help to protect online cash borrowers in Missouri. Some of the details that are expected on this bill include stating the number of times that one can roll over or renew a payday loan and a cooling off period of at least one business day before taking out a brand new payday loan. There may even be talk of lowering the interest rate on Missouri cash advances. The goal of the bill is not to run lenders out of town since cash advances are recognized as a useful lending option for certain borrowers. However, the bill was created in order to give more stability in the industry so that borrowers can never be taken advantage of. Other states have created payday loan laws which wipe lenders off of the map. This is not the intention of this short term loan bill. Others would like to see a 36 percent cap with a three month minimum to repay these short term loans which may help to keep costs down while also letting cash advance lenders to stay in business.Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour