Online Cash Advance - Frequently Asked Questions
A cash advance is a small, short-term loan - usually for $500 or less.
2) What can a cash advance be used for?
While most people use a cash advance to take care of unexpected expenses you are free to use your cash advance for anything you would like.
3) What do I need to get a payday loan?
To qualify for a payday loan you need to have been with the same employer for 3 or more months, have an active checking account, make at least $1000 per month and be a U.S. Citizen at least 18 years old.
4) How long does it take?
After submiting a your loan application it usually only minutes to get approved (up to 30). Once you are approved you can receive your cash advance via direct deposit in your bank account the very next day.
5) How do I receive my cash advance?
Your cash advance is deposited directly into your checking account.
6) How much can I borrow
You can borrow up to $500 with one cash advance.
7) Do I have to put up collateral to qualify for a cash advance?
To qualify for a cash advance the only collateral you need is a steady job.
How do I receive my cash advance?
Once you've been qualified for a cash advance your will receive an e-mail confirmation. Following this confirmation the money will be deposited directly into your checking account the next business day.
9) Can someone with bad credit or who has a bankruptcy still get a cash advance?
Yes! We don't require credit checks. We just require that you have a steady job.
10) When do I have to pay back the cash advance?
You are required to pay back the cash advance you next pay period.
11) Can I get a cash advance from you if I still have a payday loan pending with another company?
Absolutely, not. We do not extend cash advances to anyone with an outstanding cash advance with another company.
12) Can I pay back my cash advance before my next pay period?
Yes, you can pay back your cash advance earlier if you so desire.
13) Can I extend my cash advance
Yes, we just require you to contact us before your current due date. For a small fee we can arrange to have your payment extended until the pay period following your current pay period.
14) Do I have to pay any additional fees?
You may be required to pay a lending fee depending on which lending institution funds your cash advance. Fees for a cash advance my range anywhere from $20 to $30 per $100 that you borrow.
Cash Advance Payday Loan Application »
Fill in the online loan application
We will be able to give you access of up to $500 and your credit does not mean a thing to us. You will receive instant approval with an active bank account, a steady job and proof of your age. You must be 18 or older to qualify. Learn more about payday loans on our site before applying.
- How It Works
- Frequent Questions
- Online Application
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Military Payday Loans
Cash advance and consumer payday loans information
- Don’t Give up On Missouri Cash Advances
- Colorado Cash Advance and Payday Loan Bill
- Can You Receive a Cash Advance if You are Self Employed?
- 30 Day Cash Advances
- Using a Savings Account for a Cash Advance
- New Payday Loan Laws in Texas?
- Montana Cash Advance Laws
- Changes to Mississippi Cash Advance Lending
- Essential Requirements for an Online Cash Advance
- Arizona Cash Advances On the Rise Again
- Kentucky Cash Advance Interest Cap Fails
- An Easier Way to Get Fast Cash
- Proposed Mississippi Consumer Protection
- The Connection Between Indian Tribes and Payday Lending
- Valentine’s Day Online Cash Advances
- Payday Lending Cap Fails in South Dakota
- Interested in a Mississippi Cash Advance?
- How to Get a Cash Advance if You Live in NY
- No Payday Loans in New York
- Get Fast Cash in Under One Hour